Sunday, February 21, 2010

Light Reflecting Make Up Light Reflecting Make Up And Photographs HELP!!!?

Light reflecting make up and photographs HELP!!!? - light reflecting make up

Some time ago I bought a fantastic base spray (Rio) so perfect that even excellent coverage, but every time I had a picture of my face was very white, like a Gothic ridiculous, because the rest of me (one for some reason dark tan on my face did not last long). So, after I changed the STEP Foundation Fr take a virgin, but the same thing happens. Is it because it reflects too much light particles? Someone else has this problem? Can anyone recommend a large component, which stays all day, and do not give a blank face, take pictures too.
PS I have also tried a bronzer, but not functioning well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment