Saturday, February 13, 2010

Problems With Tech Deck Live Should I Head Back To The Vet (question Abt Heart Murmur)?

Should I head back to the vet (question abt heart murmur)? - problems with tech deck live

OK, so I asked about this before, but now I have new questions.

My dog Jasmine (the pregnant woman, which was held in stray) was with a heart murmur, grade II if diagnosed by a vet. He told me again in 6 months (ie 4 months).

I took my 2 dogs one miles in about 40 minutes walk yesterday (he had children with us, so it took some time) and my pom when I was 5 years old at home, looking to go a little tired but good. Jasmine, which is about 2 head the tongue and the air was exhausted ... she came home and crashed onto the deck.

So I called the vet and asked if the rumor that restriction. I was told that was his peak probably a 20 min walk, and maybe they could take 30 minutes at a time.

So my question is, if I leave earlyr 6 months to see whether it may have deteriorated, or is it normal for a tire grade II and a dog?

The veterinary technician I spoke not seem concerned, because I had to get them back, but acted as if she was tired normal fast. I'm having trouble finding information online .....

I am ordering his dog omega-3 supplements today.

Thanks

4 comments:

♥Golden gal♥ said...

Until you know exactly what kind of rumor, then it is anyones guess.

The set than 2 years but says nothing. In the case of securities or in the case of the aorta.
I would ask your vet for a referral to a canine cardiologist, a correct diagnosis in the dog, so you exactly what kind of breathing to know his salary, and then know what their limits of perception.

Till you know, then you may have imagined, and can lead to death!

Kara S said...

Heart murmurs are common. With dogs, as they age. I have dogs was the same. If your dog is not showing symptoms, I would not worry. In fact, it's a great exercise for your pet. It's great because not only the heart but also your overall health. If the dog begins to show symptoms such as cough, then you should definitely take him to the vet before the expiry of 6 months. The good news is that some medications for dogs with heart murmurs help your dog a better life. One of my dogs has been put on heart medication for several years and it goes well. So I would not make over your dog tired after walking worried, unless it starts to cause symptoms when they tried to show how when you walk or play games.
Good luck to youA dog.

hesperia... said...

No, just a walk, that a lil too hard to be a weak heart. Take them on short walks, then press the veterinary Hotel in 6 months, she said.

The heart pumps blood through the body, the oxygen causes. If you have heart problems of the pump (heart) does not work 100%. You do not get enough oxygen and that's what I get out tired.

audryh said...

Do you and your veterinarian has examined the work of the heart murmur?
She said it was a loss for what would be meaningless, if not to a cardiologist and pay hundreds of dollars to find out why she has the breath.
If you use the money then a referral to a cardiologist or radiologist in your area.
There are several reasons for drugs and noise. You should talk to your veterinarian about medications that you can begin.

To find the reason that the noise would not take your dog for a long walk.
Play and walk are two different things.
That means your pet is not the heart to work correctly.
For blood and oxygen are not delivered correctly.
Therefore, your pet is stressful.
Pumping more energy to walk over your heart, what could be a dangerous situation if it goes over the exercise.
So, yes, knowing that your pet has a sound and fast tires will only hand in hand, but the degree is important to consider.
Keep a journal and record their activities every day. It helps to have an idea of how it on a daily basis. Note the time and energy levels during the time you get an idea of what you can handle, and gives you clues as to whether better or worse.
So if your dog is at stake than his work to watch.
The Omega is a good idea for every dog.

Post a Comment