Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Using A Double Bed As A Sofa Is It Odd I Get A Hotel Suite Sleeping 6 Thru YahooTravel, But The Reservation Only Guarantees Room Not Beds?

Is it odd I get a hotel suite sleeping 6 thru YahooTravel, but the reservation only guarantees room not beds? - using a double bed as a sofa

I reserve the Yahoo Travel on a hotel room in Chicago for 2 nights. There were 6 of us going and we decided to make a sequel and sharing the costs. I have the number of passengers to 6, and Yahoo Travel to allow me the room. Confirmation of my trip, including lists of space as "extra-large rooms with 2 double bed 1 sofa bed. When we checked into the hotel, said room rates are not guaranteed reservations only through third-party websites. In fact, in small print at the bottom of the confirmation of my Yahoo Travel says that it prefers "the bed types, Non smoking and services are subject to availability. So that our group of 6 to get there and the whole hotel had a smoking room with 1 king, who has remained with him? When I customer service room or Yahoo TravelE person who put me on hold, checked with the hotel, and then said: "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but did not request the hotel about the size of your room."

1 comments:

William said...

I think what we offer extra beds.
I can only imagine, they are the responsibility. It allows you to six, one room, but do not offer rooms with six beds. You have the choice of a room for six people to find, but can offer a bed for each person.

Post a Comment