Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bump On Lip Piercing White Bump Underneath Lip Piercing?

White bump underneath lip piercing? - bump on lip piercing

My lips pierced about 6 months. It was the last week of August and had no problem with him. I cleaned and all that good stuff and seems to heal completely right! I did not cause swelling or irritation. Nothing special. So I guess about 4-5 days, I realized that I had a lump under the lip piercing. I have a standard and have for a while. It does not hurt or what .. But it is there. It is in the mouth under the right rear of the stud that goes through the bar. I'm just curious if anyone knows what it is, or knows how to get rid of him. I do the normal cleaning of new and all .. but if someone knows something, what can I do, please let me know!

5 comments:

toofly2s... said...

that never happened, but it happens with my friends and left clean tongue piercing after his return with mouthwash too. disappear but if you have any questions, do not ask why back, drilling and

the_wee_... said...

Ohh! You know what can be? Skin may be dead. It happened to me was like a flap of skin and every time I changed my block to a DTI as a small ring on the ring increases, but if I had an eye ITD as the men's skin and I've made a bit .. It's a bit rough, but now his skin, but it was dead, vanished.

xxAnthon... said...

If it's just a bruise, it should not really make too worried, but just in case you see a professional.


Answer mine-http: / / / answers.yahoo.com question / index ...

His keen on the lips too long for me or not (photos included) ...

Stefy G said...

This happened to me, but I Mess With My too loud. Cleaned and a lot has happened and what is not. I have decided not to do with him and left. I enjoy too loud idk but maybe you should consult a professional.

T said...

This could raise a keloid (scar) These are really common with piercings and I do not know if there is a way to get rid of them.

Post a Comment