Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Natural Dainty Pics My Natural Deodorant Is Great!....But It Doesnt Keep Me Fresh....?

My natural deodorant is great!....But it doesnt keep me fresh....? - natural dainty pics

I changed my normal deodorants, and the degree and what not, because most contain aluminum zirconium, which is dangerous, especially for those (like me shoulders) to shave if the chemicals can penetrate the skin and scratched into the blood and get transferred to the breast and may cause cancer. But, my natural deodorant is not as strong and delicate flowers do not last nearly as long to smell even worse now when I go to school and sports. I mean, a few drops of sweat and the white plague. BO I'm not bad, but around me may think if you are not a natural deodorant that the work that they find the relevant AZ. Help please!

4 comments:

Clara☮ said...

I JASON natural deodorant contains no aluminum, but it keeps me fresh all day. You could try. :)

Little woman said...

to examine the mystery of the clinical Waht force and see in him. I know its a .. new

Little woman said...

to examine the mystery of the clinical Waht force and see in him. I know its a .. new

robotdic... said...

their right, but aluminum can also increase your chances of getting Alzheimer's or a beard. I would say two things
Welding ten o'clock
eat healthier foods

to sweat, you sweat more regrettable, but so that you can now have a healthy body. to have a healthy body is achieved through the removal of most impurities from the body. how your body will get rid of them is Sweat Out. Impurites most, the worst of the smell of BO

if you eat healthier foods, such as cutting the consumption of fast food or fatty foods. Taking less and less unhealthy foods and healthier foods, then you make the best of a bad smell factor

I propose that the first healthy foods and sweating as a last resort. I hope that helped

Post a Comment