Friday, January 15, 2010

Car Trunk Liners What Could Be Causing My Sub To Randomly Rumble?

What could be causing my sub to randomly rumble? - car trunk liners

I entails a DVC 2ohm Alpine Type R 12 "to an amplifier soundstream 750s. 1 ohm is connected to the amplifier is stable with a current setting. The basic unit is a pioneer. Sometimes, listening to music very loud noise at startup and I have to the stereo section. The main unit has a setting, the subwoofer on and off, reducing the gap, but unfortunately not stop the noise. will only be closed when the drive is off. Usually when I cut straight to start again work. If it sits for a while (eg overnight, do) not, when I get back. At least for a while. Everything is connected correctly, I know. I am very much about car audio and have never had a problem with a system like this before. I thought I could with the fact that I do not have a Main Line Today and the amplifier is mounted directly on the same metal, based on, but I'm not sure what really makes the difference. "I screwed up pieces metal from amplifiers and had no problems when don'tknow. If anyone has an idea of what might happen, please let me know what to check. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

RYAN G said...

These pick up sound directly from the alternator. or other frequencies. Make sure that a good foundation in the amplifier. If that does not get a noise filter from Wal-Mart, Circuit City, installed in such a very, very easy to use. It is also necessary to put a piece of carpet or timber into the amplifier. For some strange reason, if the amp is sitting on the metal floor, where the power supply is connected also connected.

jon k said...

The amplifier is stable at 1 ohm, but can be like. Review of specifications

Andrew K said...

My amp is the problem area. By changing the NCO in the HU and still do not, that tells me that the amplifier. I think his grounding for the amplifier is causing the rumble. Experiments, the amplifier, then to insulate the mounting surface. This should reslove ground loop problems.

xj-9 said...

I had this problem before ..... is a bit difficult to explain in words, but because the amp too much for their money. The best way would be to connect the subwoofer connected. My partner and I are working hard now.

Post a Comment